Instructions for GIC Application
- Complete all of the required information in Section A and B.
- Include with this application a copy of:
- a valid passport and sign each page (including pages showing place/date of issue, photograph and signature; and,
- your Letter of Acceptance from a Designated College or University that is a member institution of the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
- Read the GIC Terms and Conditions by clicking at the here: GIC Application Form.
- Sign and date this application.
- Submit this application with all supporting documents to Scotiabank by scanning and emailing.
readable copies in a single PDF file to email@example.com. Students must indicate
“Scotiabank Student GIC Program” on subject line.